Regular Classes and Groups
Post Natal Fitness Pilates – Mondays 10.30-11.30am. A Pilates class for post-natal mums and babies to get your strength, flexibility and body back. Contact Sarah Langford on 07920 408013
Fitness Pilates – Tuesdays 6-6.50pm. Fitness Pilates helps strengthen the core and increase flexibility, as well as getting a general whole body workout. Contact Sarah Langford on 07920 408013
Boxercise – Tuesdays 7.00-7.45pm. Mix pad work with HIIT style workout to work all the muscles. Be prepared to punch all your stress away! Contact Sarah Langford on 07920 408013
Martial Arts: Jeet Kune Do – Tuesdays 8-9.30pm. Get fit and learn to protect yourself! Contact Paris on 07846 687129 or at @backoff.club on Facebook
Post-Natal Fitness – Weds 10.30-11.30am. Classes suitable for 6-10 weeks after birth and for all levels of fitness, it’s a combination of strength and conditioning exercises. Contact Sarah Langford on 07920408013
Bright Sounds – A community street band bringing together people of all ages and abilities to share the joy of participatory music making. Fun, friendly and inclusive. All tunes taught by ear. Percussion instruments provided (wind players will need to bring their own) .
- Youth rehearsals – aged 9-18 at 6-7pm Wednesday evenings
- Adult rehearsals – aged 18+ 7.30-9pm Wednesday evenings
Contact email@example.com or www.facebook.com/BrightSoundsCIC
Baby Sensory Bristol South run various classes on Thursdays. Baby Sensory is a baby development class for babies aged 0-13 months. Visit www.babysensory.com/bristol-south for more information or call 07306 665623
Dance Fit – Thursdays 8-9pm. Dance workout in the dark! Contact Farrah on 07800 597718
Fitness – Fat Burning (HiiT) – Fridays 6.15-6.45pm. 30 Minutes of high intense interval fat burning training which will create a fat burn up to 24 hours after exercise. Contact Sarah Langford on 07920408013
Fitness Pilates – Fridays 7-8pm. Fitness Pilates helps strengthen the core and increase flexibility, as well as getting a general whole body workout. Contact Sarah Langford on 07920408013
Social Club Entertainment
- Skittles League matches are on certain Wednesdays. Contact Martin either at the bar or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Book Group Third Monday of every month at 8pm. All welcome. Contact Christine Higgott on 07901 874375.
- Community Centre Quiz Night Last Friday of every month at 8:30pm.
- Jazz in the Bar Third Sunday of every month from 8pm. Trad jazz with Mark Randall Quartet.
- New! Fortnightly quiz – Mittens Masterminds Every other Monday at 8pm starting on January 24th.